cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kafka

DocH
However was I fooled into signing up for BT business?

Well, they have a monopoly on the network and
I have a business.

Never have I seen such a collection of not-me-it's-them individuals.

Sales doesn't know what's available. Sales is also, literally and figuratively out to lunch. In which case NO-ONE can help you.

The engineer is not an underground engineer. His hallowed hands shall only touch that in the ether.
They will cut off your functional line to replace it with one that does not and cannot work. Because business continuity is for losers, you know.

The right kind of engineer does not do hubs. Or anything that's not on their worksheet. He also talks to women as if they are children and will not discuss any of the problems that are apparent even to a lay observer.

The settings on the hub are wrong and you get to laboriously reset it, with phone script assistance from afar, just as your tax earning conference call is about to start.

The best yet:- the helpline refuses to lodge a compliant.

BT is sheltered employment in a monopoly run by imbeciles with NO accountability.
1 REPLY 1

markp
Grand Guru

Hi DocH,

I am really sorry to see you are having so many issues and getting them resolved.  If you can send me a private message with all the details of your problems, and your contact details I can take a look at them and get the correct teams to contact you to get them fixed.

Regards

Markp