cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Links to other websites

zoflora

I must admit - I haven't tried this yet, but is it a simple and straight forward process to add links to other sites from mine? I am trying to increase my chances of a high rank on the search engines and have registered with loads of directories and search engines so far but I am trying all I can to get myself out there!

I am still no further along with verifying my site with Google either so any advise there would be appreciated also!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

duskjome
BT Partner
BT Partner

Creating links to other websites is relatively easy, depending on the site builder you are using. In our Easy Site Wizard all you would need to do is highlight the text you wish to link and click the icon that looks like a chain on the top and enter the location to which you want to link. Other editors may be slightly different with the same general process however.

Depending on your package you may have a tool called Easy Site Optimizer which is an easy way to promote your site on search engines. Google specifically can also be done by using google webmaster tools.

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

duskjome
BT Partner
BT Partner

Creating links to other websites is relatively easy, depending on the site builder you are using. In our Easy Site Wizard all you would need to do is highlight the text you wish to link and click the icon that looks like a chain on the top and enter the location to which you want to link. Other editors may be slightly different with the same general process however.

Depending on your package you may have a tool called Easy Site Optimizer which is an easy way to promote your site on search engines. Google specifically can also be done by using google webmaster tools.

Hope this helps.