cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Office 365 - Global Contact / Address Book ideas or solutions - HELP!!

Pinstone_Adam

Hi,

I have Office 365 Business Premium. It seems like we can only manage individual user address books.

This means it is impossible to have a global address book in Office 365 - due to BT restricting Admin access to office 365.

Do you know of any solutions we can use to mitigate this? I don't mind a 3rd Party solution. I just want to be able to manage our company contacts centrally and burn the roterdex!

2 REPLIES 2

adrianc
Master User

Hi,

There's a couple of ways you can do this.  The simplest is to have one user share their contacts list with the other three.  You do this in Outlook by choosing 'Share' from the ribbon when you're in the People view.  The only downside to this is that it shares the entire addressbook - including any personal contacts.

The alternative is only a little more difficult - it uses a Contact list on SharePoint and then connects the list to Outlook - here's a link to a HowTo from InifnIT.

Hope this helps,

AC

Pinstone_Adam

This looks like a good option, until I try and click the 'link to Outlook' button or option. It says it is disabled, or I don't have permission and must see help. Maybe I need Admin Access to do this? BT retain the admin.