cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Office365 new user account creation 'InProcess'

reward

I created an Office365 new user account, and it has now been showing 'InProcess' for 3 days i.e. the account is still not available. I have phoned tech support, who said they couldn't do anything while it was showing 'InProcess'. Can anyone explain what is happening, or advise the how to progress.

Thanks,

Nick

3 REPLIES 3

Stephenc
Master User

Hi Nick,

Is the domain hosted with BT?  If it is and its been stuck on in progress, you will need to call the tech desk back on 0845 600 7020 and we will resolve this within 48 hours.

If the domain is not hosted by BT the above may still be true, but we would need to check the MX records for the domain, I can check this if you PM me the domain.

If the domain is hosted with BT, call the tech desk as soon as possible, advised that it has been in progress for over 48 hours and we can get this resolved.

Thanks,

Steve

reward

Not a particularly constructive comment, but the account is still showing 'InProcess'

If I had been relying on BT, then this would be nearly 4 weeks and counting without email ...

DaveA
BT Partner
BT Partner

Hi,

Actually it looks like Steve replied to your post fairly quickly, so your comment is actually quite unfair.

Also I will point you to the following from the front page:

"These Forums are for BT Business customers to discuss how to get the most out of their BT Business products and services with other customers. Helpdesk agents monitor posts on a part-time basis but this is not an official BT contact route. If you have an issue that needs to be resolved by BT please contact us."

Dave