cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online billing for broadband account

C89

Sometime between July and October last year, online access to my broadband account information stopped working. I have contacted BT support to get this fixed without success, they just pointed me at the onebill URL. The broadband account still shows in the account list, but bills after July 2014 are missing. Luckily I realised the problem in time to pay the October bill over the telephone.

I managed to get switched back to paper billing (of course I have to pay extra for this). But now I cannot even pay the bills online, it errors out.

Since I can't get any sense from email responses, I guess my only option is to write to the complaints address. I can't believe this is a difficult problem to sort out, if only someone from BT were to investigate it properly.

Has anyone else hit problems with online account access?

3 REPLIES 3

markp
Grand Guru

Hi C89,

I am sorry to see you are having a problem with online billing, I will send you a private message if you can respond to this with your contact details and your account details I can someone from the billing team to look into this for you.

Markp

C89

Thanks Mark,

I have provided the details.

markp
Grand Guru

Hi C89

Thanks I have the details, I have now passed them on to get investigated for you, they will contact you back directly.

Markp