cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please can i speak to someone in the UK

m_verling

Can someone please give me details of somebody i can speak to who is based in the UK.

We've placed an order to upgrade our BT standard business broadband to business infinity (we are a business).  But after seeing an error on the order i called the relevant number and spoke to an operator.  Both times i've spoken to a foreign individual so i assume i am calling an overseas call centre.  Well unfortunately both times they have made a complete mess of things and i would really really really like to speak to someone english to try and resolve our problems.

Sequence of events are:

1.  Our address is wrong

2.  I called to amend our address and was confirmed it had been

3.  But since that phone call our order was magically cancelled without warning or notification from BT

4.  I rang again to find out what happened but the person couldn't provide an explanation.

5.  I was told to expect a phone call back within 48 hours to recreate order, but did not receive a phone call.

6.  A new order then has magically appeared but with old address, a different contact name and our fax number as the contact phone number (which won't help you guys if you try to call me)

I fear that if i call the call centre again the sequence of steps 1-6 will just happen again so i would like to speak to someone where we can communicate clearly to resolve my issues.

Can someone please provide assistance?

Thank you

0 REPLIES 0