cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with new product layout

estylingerie

I have swapped all of my products to one of the new layouts. However after changing I noticed a major problem which is that the price doesn't show up anywhere on the page!!! Also, the delivery period appears in the top-left not once but twice.

I'm hoping these are just bugs and the pages aren't supposed to be like this. Does anyone know if these are going to be fixed soon?

Example: http://www.estylingerie.com/epages/BT3917.sf/sec3968d0ff5e/?ObjectPath=/Shops/BT3917/Products/1157/S...

5 REPLIES 5

graemewilliams
Super User

Wow, that's a big problem - no prices displayed. I'm using the new product page layouts and my prices are displayed OK.

If I were you I would go back to one of the old layouts whilst I tested the new ones. You could create a test product and product type in order to do some tests.

One suggestion - are your prices the same colour as your background?

--------------------------------------------------------------
www.rikkismusic.com
www.epagesdesign.wordpress.com - Tutorials, Tips & Ideas on ePages Ecommerce software.

bonzaman

Hi,

I have set the layout to reflect the new product layout but how do you apply this to ALL products listed??  We have the majority in the old format and a random selection in the new format.

Thanks

KMC

graemewilliams
Super User

You should change the layout for all "Product types" that you are using.

--------------------------------------------------------------
www.rikkismusic.com
www.epagesdesign.wordpress.com - Tutorials, Tips & Ideas on ePages Ecommerce software.

bonzaman

Thanks all sorted!

estylingerie

No it's not a font colour problem, the prices just weren't there. A little bizarre that they are for some people but not for me! I contacted BT who told me it was a technical problem that would be fixed with the next update, and in the meantime I should just go back to using an old layout. The old layouts will disappear with the next update though so I do hope this'll be fixed by then, can't have a shop with no prices showing!