cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: e-mail upgrade microsoft 365

tjrw

The upgrade has not worked on my PC with Outlook 2007 on XP or my Blackberry on O2. The previous solution from MarkP does not work for me. The only access I have is via the webmail.

The "email configuration tool" just hangs forever and the manual configuration options don't match what I get on either system.

Please advise!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

tjrw

This is now resolved by BT Online Chat Support. The settings for the account are very specific and not necessarily as described in the Help pages or in the settings shown for the account in the 365 webmail.

The solution for the Blackberry is as described by MarkP in the previous thread with this subject BUT it ONLY works (for me) if you mis-spell the domain name, e.g. myname@bXconnect.com. Needless to say, BT says it's an O2/Blackberry problem and O2 says it's a BT problem.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

tjrw

This is now resolved by BT Online Chat Support. The settings for the account are very specific and not necessarily as described in the Help pages or in the settings shown for the account in the 365 webmail.

The solution for the Blackberry is as described by MarkP in the previous thread with this subject BUT it ONLY works (for me) if you mis-spell the domain name, e.g. myname@bXconnect.com. Needless to say, BT says it's an O2/Blackberry problem and O2 says it's a BT problem.