cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refresh & Timeout

TonyFRS

Having apps like Twitter and Facebook on MyOffice is great, but no real use if you have to manually refresh and logon everytime you want to see updates.  I would like to have the apps refreshing automatically.  I would also like an option to stop the timeout.  i understand it is a security feature, but when I am using my own laptop, I don't need it.  Also, when using my own laptop, I don't need email in MyOffice as I access it via Outlook, but like the rest of the 'dashboard' that MyOffice provides. So an option to not have email would also be good.  Overall though, i like it!

3 REPLIES 3

James
Master User

Thanks for the ideas TonyFRS. 

Regarding your autorefresh idea, this is now being looked at by our developers. If approved this will get developed towards the end of November.

Regarding the removal of the Email module, this is not in our plans at the moment as many of our customers use the MyOffice page to access their emails. However the more customers that vote on this idea by clicking on the Kudos image, the more likely our developers will sit up and take notice of this idea.

Thanks,

James

If you like a post please click on the star image on the left-hand side of the post.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other Forum members know by clicking on Accept as Solution on the right-hand side of the answer post. Please also consider replying to the post stating that your question has been answered successfully.
Thank you.

James
Master User

Further update:

Customer insight and site usage analytics shows us that customers tend to primarily visit the MyOffice site to access their emails and to activate and manage their BT products and services. As a result we will soon be changing the MyOffice site, the new design will feature a new and improved site layout and provide customers with easy access to their emails and to the products and services management section.

For further information please see this interview with the Head of MyOffice.

If you like a post please click on the star image on the left-hand side of the post.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other Forum members know by clicking on Accept as Solution on the right-hand side of the answer post. Please also consider replying to the post stating that your question has been answered successfully.
Thank you.

James
Master User

Thank you.