cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remember Me

Clubsec

I would like to see a "remember me" tick box that actually works.  I don't know if this is a widget or not, but whatever it is, it used to work on the sign in screen for BT Connect and about two weeks ago it stopped although the tick box is still there, now it doesn't.  Progress? 

5 REPLIES 5

DavidDavies
Hi Clubsec, This has been raised as a fault with the developers, they are evaluating the problem and a fix will be done and applied in the next deployment window, within a few weeks.

Clifton
I have been reliably informed this will be fixed on the release this coming weekend.

James
Master User

If you like a post please click on the star image on the left-hand side of the post.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other Forum members know by clicking on Accept as Solution on the right-hand side of the answer post. Please also consider replying to the post stating that your question has been answered successfully.
Thank you.

James
Master User

If you like a post please click on the star image on the left-hand side of the post.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other Forum members know by clicking on Accept as Solution on the right-hand side of the answer post. Please also consider replying to the post stating that your question has been answered successfully.
Thank you.

James
Master User

This is now fixed. Apologies for the lengthy delay.

James

Thank you.