cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung C6625 setup

PigzleFly
I've just been upgraded from a Nokia E51 to the Samsung C6625 smartphone (blackberry-like) but it appears that this is a new handset. I can't find any guides for setting up my email accounts or anything other than a Quick Start Guide that just tells me how to add contacts or answer the phone. The handset isn't supported by btsettings.com and doesn't get a mention in the OfficeAnywhere site, so as someone who is not exactly a whizz at mobile phones, I really need some support. I'll happily muddle through, but need something to follow. 
3 REPLIES 3

Naishy
Power User

Hi,

Have you tried this site?

Regards

Tim

PigzleFly

Thanks, Tim - I see they have now offered a proper user guide on their website. I've downloaded it and am working my way through! However, I still can't find anything BT or Office Anywhere specific. Although I have set up an email account, offered my email address/password combination and have successfully allowed Windows to locate my btconnect.com server, I still can't send or receive email. In fact (am I really this thick?) I can't even identify the email client on the phone to allow me to check my username/password combinations. I have had a random message from BT saying they willl text me with details of where and how I can download the BT Office Anywhere Client, but the text never arrived. Where am I going wrong?

John

Naishy
Power User

John,

Sorry to hear you are still having problems. I would have expected the device to ship with BT Office Anywhere software already installed. The BT Office Anywhere Installation Guide may help you set up your email, but it hasn't yet been modified to cover the Samsung device.

I would suggest your best route would be to contact the BT Office Anywhere helpdesk:
Number: 0800 678 1030
e-mail address: btmobilesupport@bt.com
Hours for support: Monday to Friday, between 8.00 am and 6.00 pm.

If you're still not getting anywhere, please let me know.

Tim