cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung C6625 - turn bluetooth on and off

PigzleFly

Can someone else with this handset share with me a quick and easy way to turn bluetooth on and off - currently it takes me about 10 keystrokes......

There must be an easier way!

John

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Humpy

Hi John you may have already found this by now but if you press the power button once quickly you get a quicklist, key 4 select blutooth to turn on or off

Andy

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

ScottBT

Hi John,

Sorry you seem to be having a hard time with this handset! I have found the following in the manual:

Turn on the Bluetooth wireless feature

1.On the Home screen, press <Start> <All Programs> → Settings → More... → Connections → Bluetooth → General Settings.

2.Press <Menu> → Turn On Bluetooth.

3.To allow other devices to find and connect to your device, press <Menu> → Turn On Visibility

unfortunately, that looks like 9 key strokes so it's probably the way you are doing it already. I will chase this query for you and report back ...

Scott

PigzleFly

Hi Scott - don't forget the keystrokes to get one back to the home page!

Thanks for your answer, and looking into a solution. I've found that the battery life isn't great with bluetooth enabled and I'm in and out of my car all the time. I'd just like a simple way to disable bluetooth when I don't need it.

All the best,

John

Humpy

Hi John you may have already found this by now but if you press the power button once quickly you get a quicklist, key 4 select blutooth to turn on or off

Andy

PigzleFly

Thanks, Andy.

I had discovered that already, and it was remiss of me not to update the forum. Good of you to get back though, and I do appreciate it.

Regards,

John

JonesyBrown

As you read the following steps, click each one to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the cursor keys. 1. Touch Menu. 2. Touch Applications. 3. Touch Bluetooth. 4. Touch the picture of a phone in the centre of the screen to activate or deactivate Bluetooth.