cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some one at bt sort this out its a joke call charges on my call plan added now after 3 months

cybercabz
Power User

I set up this business account so i got all my calls to a mobile and landline any time local and national at a fixed monthly fee,including divert service to a mobile or landline at no extra charge for diverting but to be included in my inclusive call minutes.

After three months of everything running smooth with the monthly bill  may June and July all  around about £49 give or take a few pence even with diverting to my mobile for most of the time,for August BT have now on my August statement charging me lots for cost of calls that are supposed to be inclusive and diverting to my mobile  knocking my bill up to much more than what i have been paying for the last three months for the same usage.

Dam you Bt.

I have called  your billing department disputing this and your employee now after three months comes out with i have to pay for calls diverted to a mobile and landline UNLESS ITS A BT MOBILE PHONE i divert to.

I have been diverting to my mobile and landline for the last three months using my all inclusive mins so why are you now trying to rip me  off saying i cant divert to my mobile or a landline on my call package.

I am in total disagreement with you Bt on this bill,you made a lot of mistakes when i first set up the business account back in Jan and it took me months up to May for you to get my monthly billl correct with my call package.

Everytime i call billing department, with a problem i get a different story on what my package is and what i got to pay for.

Now you will be probably cutting my phone off  in the next few days and wrecking my business,thanks a lot.

www.cybercabz.com
5 REPLIES 5

Tracey
Guru

Hi Cybercabz,

I am sorry to read about the problems that you are having at the moment, I have sent you a private message.

Thanks in advance

Tracey

BT Forum Moderator

If you like a post please click on the star image on the left-hand side of the post.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other Forum members know by clicking on Accept as Solution on the right-hand side of the answer post. Please also consider replying to the post stating that your question has been answered successfully.

Tracey
Guru

Hi Cybercabz,

Thank you for your message.

I have now passed this on to the billing team to investigate and contact you back as soon as they possibly can.

Thanks in advance

Tracey

BT Business Moderator

If you like a post please click on the star image on the left-hand side of the post.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other Forum members know by clicking on Accept as Solution on the right-hand side of the answer post. Please also consider replying to the post stating that your question has been answered successfully.

Tracey
Guru

Hi Cybercabz,

I have spoken with our billing team this morning who are dealing with your issue.

They have advised they have tried on several occasions to contact you to discuss this further.

They are going to try to get in contact with you again.

Thanks

Tracey

BT Forum Moderator

cybercabz
Power User

Hi thanks for getting back to me. I was on a twoo week vacation from 12rg Aug to 27th Aug if they tried then i would have neen on summer hols but no one has contacted me since i returned.

Clive

www.cybercabz.com

Tracey
Guru

Hi Cybercabz,

I have had confirmation from the billing team that they have contacted you and resolved your issue.

Thanks

Tracey

BT Forum Moderator