cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suspect BT re-seller behaviour - need advice

btnoob

Morning Guys,

Hope you can help me here, no one really seems to be able to get to the bottom of my issue.

I currently have 2 business lines being billed through a reseller company, I wont name them at the moment as they may not be doing anything out of line, but since signing up some red flags have made me investiage this further.

Going back 15 months ago we signed a 36 month deal with them, I dont think we're getting ripped off and they've always been very helpful, if not a bit aggressive with their sales / billing.

However I've carried on being billed by BT, the new resellers simply instructed me to scan the letters and email them over, letter are still being received every month despite them telling me its being handled.

Just today I’ve now received a letter instructing me ive successfully signed up for BT business compete, the letter also goes on to thank me for my previous 12 months loyal service, then goes onto detail I have to reach my minimum spend limits and to call if I have any questions.

So I call BT and they tell me I have infact signed back up. I inform them im with a reseller who bills me and im signed up for a total of a 36 month contract, the BT employee puts me on hold. Comes back and informs me the account is still in my business name but the invoice address is set as the reselling company and my account isn’t going through BT wholesale.

The guy from BT said he couldn’t help me any further and I need to call the reseller, but I'd rather check with anyone on here that can help me with this, am I being scammed or everything above board. 

Ideally I’d like to go back to BT but understand this is unlikely unless I can find some rock solid breach of contract with the reseller. 

Thanks for your time 

0 REPLIES 0