cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text and Image formatting

whoknows
Super User

How can you make text flow around an image?  At the moment i have an image inserted and the text starts below the image leave a large space to the right of image - preferably i would like the the text to start to teh right o fteh image and "flow down and under the image  so making full use of the box and not leaving any blocks of black space...

Many thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

whoknows
Super User
I am using eShop and the eshop site builder.  Figured it out, in the DataSheet view, or any specific Page you can select a format for the text and pictures.  It is not ideal but will do for now....

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Fiona
Grand Guru

Hi

To have the text flow round an image requires a specific type of coding. You could try looking on a search engine for 'flowing text around images' or something similar to this. Unfortunately the Business Webtools support team would not be able to assist you with this type of coding.

Kind Regards

Fiona

BT Business Forum Moderator

Like this post, or any others? Please click on the star image on the left hand side if you do.
If you ask a question by putting up the first post in a thread and a follow-up post answers your question correctly, please let other Forum members know which post contains the correct answer by clicking on the 'Accept as Solution' button on the right hand side of the post.

whoknows
Super User
I am using eShop and the eshop site builder.  Figured it out, in the DataSheet view, or any specific Page you can select a format for the text and pictures.  It is not ideal but will do for now....