cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Try again

riggsesq
Signing up for a BT Business Esaver Broadband and Telephone Package was the worst thing we have ever done. Since October we have been billed for the installation of two lines one of which is non existent, charged a quarterly charge for both In addition we are being billed monthly for telephone services.
Trying to get this sorted has been a nightmare, numerous phone calls emails and finally a letter have resulted in nothing. Being on a two year contract our hand are tied, we are paying through the nose for what should have been purely £19.99 a month.
To add insult to injury we too have received debt collector letters for a totally foreign account.
How do we get this sorted its a nightmare?!
6 REPLIES 6

JohnE
Guru

I am sorry, it does look like you are using Internet Explorer 9.  We can't see the details of your posting.  You may need to set up "Compatibility View" in Internet Explorer, please see this Microsoft Support article: Some Web sites may not behave as expected in Internet Explorer

JohnE
Guru

I'm sorry to hear that you have had this difficulty, riggesq.  Were you able to report this to the eSaver helpdesk and is it in hand with them?  Failing that, please PM me some details and I'll see if I can find out what is happening for you.

JohnE
Guru

riggsesq, I am sorry, I deleted your last post as it contained some personal and account information which really shouldn't be revealed on the public message baords.  Rest assured, I'll try to find out what is happening with this.  Please let me have some contact details via Personal Message, rather than posting it in public.

MHC
Guru

Click on te Users Name and it will bring up their profile

On the right is "Send Private Message" link

riggsesq

Hello John,

Did you manage to get any joy in sorting this matter?

JohnE
Guru

I submitted some details via our complaints portal, riggsesq.  You will be contacted diectly.  This process can take some time, unfortunately.