cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Up load a music Files

Charlys

How do you up load a music file on to our FTP file??

Thanks

Phil

3 REPLIES 3

Alun
Master User

Hi Phil,

You may upload any type of files (including music files) to your domain via ftp.

In order to perform ftp connection to your domain you may use the following settings:

Hostname: domain.com

Username: domain.com

Password: your domain account administrative one

Port: 20 or 21

With these ftp settings you can perform ftp connection to your domain via:

1) command line (ftp domain.com)

2) ftp client (like FileZilla, for example)

3) Internet browser (ftp://domain.com@domain.com)

4) File Manager application within your administrative area -> 'WebsiteManagement' -> 'FileManager' .

Hope this helps

Regards

Alun

BT Business Support Forum Moderator

Regards,

Alun
BT Business Support Forum Moderator

Like this post, or any others? Please click on the star image on the left hand side if you do.
If you ask a question by putting up the first post in a thread and a follow-up post answers your question correctly, please let other Forum members know which post contains the correct answer by clicking on the 'Accept as Solution' button on the right hand side of the post.

Charlys

Hi Alun,

Sorry you have lost me…I’ve gone to the BT Web site centre clicked on the Access FTP link –the FTP root at btconnecthosting.com file come up..now I’m lost

Can you point me in the right direction?

Phil

dave
Guru

That access FTP link is pretty much redundant these days as most browsers do not support FTP correctly any more.

Best to use a dedicated FTP client such as Filezilla or something and use your FTP details as described above to log in. Then you just drag and drop your file(s) to the public folder.