cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uploading photos to Easy site wizard pro

carriefie

I am in the process of building a website using ESW pro.  When I upload a photo and click and drag to my page it automatically goes to the top of the page and not where I am working.  This means I then have to drag it all the way down the page to where I want it.  As my page may have 100 photos on this takes quite some time.  Can anyone help with this. Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

duskjome
BT Partner
BT Partner
At present the Easy Site Wizard can only drop new photos on the first screen of a page, so the lowest it would drop a picture would be the low point of the first screen, without scrolling down. The programmers are looking into correcting issues like this one but at present they have not found a solution. In the meantime it might be better, considering the limitations of a drag and drop editor, to either use the Photo Album tool to display this number of image. Or divide the images onto multiple pages in your Easy Site Wizard. Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

duskjome
BT Partner
BT Partner
At present the Easy Site Wizard can only drop new photos on the first screen of a page, so the lowest it would drop a picture would be the low point of the first screen, without scrolling down. The programmers are looking into correcting issues like this one but at present they have not found a solution. In the meantime it might be better, considering the limitations of a drag and drop editor, to either use the Photo Album tool to display this number of image. Or divide the images onto multiple pages in your Easy Site Wizard. Hope this helps.