cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tab index and access keys

inclusiongroup

Can I add a tab index and access keys to my navigation bar, I am using ESW pro.

Thanks for any help .

4 REPLIES 4

inclusiongroup

Hi

I should have said in my earlier post that I have already tried editing the html in the master page

then applying and saving but that doesnt seem to stay saved.

I guess I just want to know if it can be done ( editing the preset navbar ).

thanks again for any help

Fiona
Grand Guru

Hi

Please can you supply your domain name and what you would like to achieve, and also include any steps you are taking to do this. This will give our users a little more information to work with.

Kind Regards

Fiona

BT Business Forum Moderator

Like this post, or any others? Please click on the star image on the left hand side if you do.
If you ask a question by putting up the first post in a thread and a follow-up post answers your question correctly, please let other Forum members know which post contains the correct answer by clicking on the 'Accept as Solution' button on the right hand side of the post.

inclusiongroup

Hi Fiona

thanks for responding...the URL is inclusiongroup.org.uk   but the site hasn't been published yet.

There is a site that is up there but it has been created using dreamweaver and uploaded.

I am in the process of " re-doing " the current website using Easy Site Wizard Pro.

From an accessibility point of view I would like to be able to put in my own order for the tab index as opposed to the browser doing its default thingy.

For the same reason I would also like to be able to have some access keys as well.

I have tried to edit the html in ESW Pro by typing in the code via the edit html function on the master page, but it seems like it wont stay saved.

Maybe ESW plain and simply wont allow me to do that because the Navigation Bar was selected as part of the template if I remember correctly, in which case I wont be able to  do it...

I hope this info helps

thanks Mike

inclusiongroup

Hi folks

just a quick update the site is now published, the url is http://inclusiongroup.org.uk