cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Website Forum doesn't work on Safari (Mac)

Mackerg4

Hi,

Your http://btb.lithium.com/btb/ website is all over the place when viewed in Safari on a Mac.

Had to use Firefox to make it usable.

Bob. 

7 REPLIES 7

WilliamA
Hi Bob, Thanks for letting us know about the problem. Our developers have identified an error in the way the coding was set up for the forum in Safari & are currently working on this. I'll post an update once we confirm the problem has been resolved. Sorry for any inconvenience. WilliamA

WilliamA

Update:

Our developers will be carrying out further work this evening which they expect will resolve the problem. I'll confirm when completed. 

WilliamA.

WilliamA
Hi Bob, I've been advised that the problem has now been resolved. Please let us know if you experience any further problems with this. Thanks for bringing the problem to our attention. WilliamA. .

Mackerg4

Hi William,

Yes, I went in this morning and it's all fine now. Thanks (from me and other Mac/Safari users). 

Bob. 

Mackerg4

Well it was OK for a couple of months. Went in this morning and it's broken again.

Bob. 

WilliamA

Hi Mackerg4,

I've referred this problem back to our developers. I'll post an update as soon as they come back to me. 

Apologies for the further inconvenience.   

WilliamA.

WilliamA

Hi Mackerg4,

Apologies for the lengthy delay in dealing with this problem. It took a while for our developers to identify the root cause but I have been informed that the fix has now been deployed and the problem resolved.

Can you check and confirm if all now OK?

Thanks,

WilliamA