cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who do I need to contact?

cranky

Gahhhhh,

Spoken to 6 people in BT today, none of which can help me.

I have FTTP - NOT FTTC as people keep trying to tell me I have, I know what I have got!!

I want to see what options regards to packages are available to me, I was told my line can now go up to 330Mbps

Can someone point me in the right direction? On a note, this is a business broadband product at a residential address.

5 REPLIES 5

DaveA
BT Partner
BT Partner

Hi,

FTTP isn't currently available on BT Business, only FTTC, and the Residential FTTP package is only currently up to 160 Mb.

Are you on some sort of trial package?

Dave

cranky

I was on the Trial, but then that ended in June.

My package is as follows:

BT Infinity for business - Advance Support (option 2) up to 80Mb downstream up to 20Mb upstream 1 Year Term (1)

BT Infinity for business - Advance Support

Great value “Superfast” Broadband access, featuring:

• Up to 80M Downstream, up to 20M Upstream
  • Unlimited usage
  • Free Fibre enabled Business Hub 3.0
  • Free engineer installation of the Fibre hub and connection of 1 computer
  • Elevated traffic profile, higher throughput especially during busy times
  • BT Tech Heads support for Infinity for business and PC
  • 0800 Technical Support
  • Unlimited Openzone minutes

DaveA
BT Partner
BT Partner

Hi,

Then unfortunately you'll just need to wait till Business release FttP, and I don't know when that will be.

While your connection may be capable of 330 Mb, there still needs to be a package available that supplies that, which neither business or residential do yet.

Dave

ja55ie

Hi,

I have had a similar problem, I live in a new build property and when purchased i was advised it was a fibre area only; which i was fine with. After contacting BT, they said they could supply me with Phone and Braodband but copper only, after an engineer came out they told me they were unable to offer this as no cables were down. So i tried SKY who offered me the same, then to be told i am definietly in a fibre area and more specific the openreach engineer pointed out it is a FTTP service only and SKY do not currently offer this.

When i contacted BT last night they said i cant have FTTP or any other type of Fibre as on the system it shows up as copper only.

Can some one help??!! All i want is Phone and Broadband, what is available on FTTP?

Burkem5
Guru

Hi there @ja55ie 

Can you PM me your number and i will have a look into this.

Thanks

Burkem5