cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why do pages take forever to load...

Platform13

Is anyone else experiencing this? I launch the browser (oh and i've tried all the different browsers i.e. Firefox, Chrome, Opera and Safari)

I'm on Macs - the pages some time take forever to load up... And on regular start ups some of the Macs in the company - do not have internet connections - we have to keeps restarting them...

BT tell me that there's nothing wrong with the connection! but why in some cases does the browser even fail to load the page? is anyone else experiencing this? or has anyone got the cure..?

Thanks Brian

4 REPLIES 4

Platform13

Tracey
Guru

Hi Platform13,

Sorry to read about the problems that you are having with the BT Business Broadband.

I have checked you account details and I can see that previously, Fiona advised you that you would need to speak to the technical team.

Looking into your account further, I can see you still have not contacted the technical team to discuss these issues with them.

If you were to contact them they would be able to assist you with your technical issues.

You can contact them on any of their Contact Options.

Hope this is of help

Thanks

Tracey

BT Business Forum Moderator

If you like a post please click on the star image on the left-hand side of the post.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other Forum members know by clicking on Accept as Solution on the right-hand side of the answer post. Please also consider replying to the post stating that your question has been answered successfully.

Iainl2005

I have been suffering the same problem over the last 4 weeks, indeed over the last year I have been on the phone to BT constantly.  I can never get onto a web page without getting the error message ‘cannot connect ot server’, pages can take around 8 minutes to load and the funny thing is when I do a speedtest it tells me I am getting download speeds of 11.5mbps, a complete joke, dial-up is faster.

I would call BT again, but cant be bothered being ping-ponged around to someone whoknow less than the previous person I spoke to.

Iain Lindsay

Algiz Media

kooga

Try changing your dns settings, I've found the bt one's to be very slow in the past.

I use google one's now.

8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4