cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

business billing

sult14

i hate BT, all useless from management to cutomer service advisors. keep charging me and if i dont pay they cut me off.

2 REPLIES 2

Ogami

Hello @sult14 

Sorry to hear you've had a bad experience there.

If you have problems with BT Business Billing, you can easily sign up to Direct Debit with them to avoid any issues with payment in future.

You can find contact details for the Billing team here:

http://btbusiness.custhelp.com/app/contact#s=ImNhdD0xNjgzfGZvcm1fc3RhdGU9MCI

If you're having wider problems with your BT Business Broadband service, then you can send me a private message with more details and I will arrange to have your concerns raised to the appropriate department.

Apologies for the inconvenience in the meantime.

O.

sult14

set up business in 2012, with business complete package, moved address, which should have been a simple issue but BT messed up, they removed the bussiness package without me knowing, moved address again but they kept charging me for 2 broadband packages and one xtra voip line. Only found this out when I moved the third time on 31 march 2014.Made calls to various people within BT, they did not action anthing. eventuallty MP got involved and got refund of overcharges for broadband and voip. nothing for cancelling phone lines two, endless call, makling me mental deranged. the management ie CEO ie Ellen cameron and sombody called Linda, who was rude and obnoxious, didnt want to listen. Told me to accept that I owed now £302. which I have paid under duress. Explain to me, I complained about a bill £203 for a month, after twos instead of rectify or amending bill, 2 other bills were issued one 8/7 for £42 and one for £58 for 12th July, making a total of £302. no credits for the refund?????. Alll those that work for BT are IDIOTS,have no consept of customer care. I will be seeking advise on how to take them to court. They is no way in hell i will set up dd with them, they are complete **bleep**s, who would bankrupt my account. I have emails, calls listed, they have made my life hell.