cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

business infinity 100 gig

jakep

hi guys i have the business infinity 100 gig limit, this morning it dropped down to 4 meg and has stayed there does this mean i have reached my dl limit. also if not can anyone tell me what happens if i do reach the limit 

3 REPLIES 3

DaveA
BT Partner
BT Partner

Hi,

When you go over your 100 GB you get charged when you reach certain amounts over it.  Here's a link to the document with them on it:

http://www2.bt.com/static/i/btretail/panretail/terms/pdfs/bt1130a_charges.pdf

As far as your speed is concerned it's probably not related unless you or someone else is using a lot of your bandwidth.  You might need to consider calling the Helpdesk if it's slow without being used much.

If you want to check your usage on our system drop an email to liteusage@btbroadbandoffice.com with your broadband phone number, answer to the security question, and the period you want to check.

Dave

jakep

ahh so i get charged if i exceed it, the speed gets capped also i hear. do you know what it gets capped at?

DaveA
BT Partner
BT Partner

Hi,

No it won't.  The only speed restriction on BT Business is a fair use policy in relation to Peer to Peer use.

There used to be an FUP on all our connections, but they removed it completely for anything other than the above about 2 years ago.

If your connection is going slow then it's a Helpdesk issue.

Dave