cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

e-mail forwarding issues on domain

PeteMcV

I am having serious problems on my mail forwarding on a number of domains i have through btdomainsaccount.com. I have been getting a messaeg that they are unable to forward to my btinternet account. Domains team reckon that it is not their problem so was wondering if anyone else is getting similar.

To compound teh isseu i attempted to update some of the destinaton addresses to a totally different address (on a different provider) to eleminate that end and I am now getting a 'address does not exist' message returned!

3 REPLIES 3

Oenophile

I have been having mail forwarding problems with my domain since the 17th. I have today received the following from BT Domain Support.....

"We are currently aware that our forwarding has had some interruptions over the last week or so. Our developers are working on this to have fixed as soon as possible. I have taken note of your domain name to make them aware that you too are having issues. Please be patient while out developers fix this issue."

The interesting thing about the forwarding is that forwarding to a Gmail account works most of the time whereas I am getting all sorts of different errors (including address does not exist) when trying to forward to my BT Mail Account. By leaving my original non functioning BT Mail forward in and adding the Gmail bounce I am getting at least some of my mail through.

DB1969

Yes I am having the same issues with my 4 registered Domains.  Have tried another suggestion [rerouting to a gmail account] but thats not worked for me either.  Any idea of ther current status as trying to get hold of a human to speak to is impossible 😞  Been with BT over 15 years and seriously considering a change.

PeteMcV

I am having a repeat of this problem. Not too sure how long it has been running, luckily a potential customer got in touch via a different means. Anyone else having issues?

Pete