cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eShop & Google Analytics

thoseoldrecords

Hi, I don't have issue with the eShop, all is well and sales are good for the time of year. However, a couple of months ago Google Analytics made some changes (an upgrade I believe) that has killed all access to eShop data. Being non technical I was wondering whether anyone out there knows how I can work around this problem. The data is important especially as I have just signed off some national advertising. I've left a couple of message with the bods at BT to no avail.

Regards Chris - Those Old Records - email me at thoseoldrecords@btinternet.com

4 REPLIES 4

graemewilliams
Super User

hi thoseoldrecords

Take a look at the following blog post. It should put you well on your way:

http://eshopconsultancy.com/2011/05/24/google-analytics-ecommerce-and-goals/

I've set up Google Analytics and it works very well with ePages. If you need more info then I'm more than willing to help.

--------------------------------------------------------------
www.rikkismusic.com
www.epagesdesign.wordpress.com - Tutorials, Tips & Ideas on ePages Ecommerce software.

estylingerie

gingerbaker

Hi, being non techy I'm struggling to link google to my eshop. I'm stuck when it comes to copying the verification meta tag onto my sites home page. I'm not entirely sure where ' it should go between the <head> section, before the first <body> section' is, if that makes sense. Hoe you can help

sharon

greenfern

Hi, our shop is www.greenferngardenfurniture.co.uk I've set up analytics ok to watch product pages etc, but I'm having an issue with monitoring the checkout. Once something is added to the basket and the order is confirmed the URL changes to an https address, this I can understand but our domain name drops out of the url, and I can't seem to track it with Analytics. Is anyone else having this problem? 

Also not that I really want to monitor it but the page address given in epages  Anyalytics > Pages for the T&C is different to the actual URL. On my site it is in Categories/TermsAndConditions epages says it should just be TermAndConditions?!