cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

google rankings

studphotography

I have been online with www.studphotography.com for about 3 months. 2 months ago I got to page 1 of google. I am now on page 18! Admittedly I had a month of inactivity but I now have a news page which is updated with photos and text and I am getting more regular daily hits than ever. I have changed the search engine optimisation words/descriptions regularly and I have tweaked about with other small wording across the pages. The entry on page 18 ofgoogle is for my "background page" and my homepage is nowhere to be seen. The news page which I started last week is nowhere as well although it has been linked to facebook. Last month my visitor numbers were 127 with 470 impressions, this month already i'm on 134 visitors and 450 impressions. I advertise with adwords for £5 a day. What is going wrong? Why am I not at least further up the page rankings? I know they are not earth shatering numbers but considering I got to page with no effort why am I being punished, whipped and beaten?

3 REPLIES 3

julianhindley

There could be many reasons why you are no longer being found. I have listed a couple of ideas below which may help.

1. Get your site verified by Google and add the code to your site.

2. Improve your quality score.

3. Start Link Building

4. Ammend your page titles to include your keyword.

5. Ensure that your H1 headings are keyword rich.

I have included a link which might help you. [URL removed by moderators as contravenes forum guidelines]

Hope this helps.

studphotography

thanks for your time

studphotography

How do I improve my quality score?