cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hyperlink

crikugiswi

Can anyone tell me how I set up a hyperlink between cheap luxury watches one of my web pages (set up on EasySiteWizardPro) and my photo album (set up on BT's PhotoAlbum) so that it works? I have tried countless times following exactly the instructions given by the BT Web Hosting quick start guide and features and functionality guides. I have used both an AppleMac and a PC (the Mac is slighly better to use) but the link will not work. I want the photo album to link to my gallery page (Gallery.html) but appear on a new page.

4 REPLIES 4

duskjome
BT Partner
BT Partner

The best way to do this would be to pull up the gallery with the photo album tool so that it is loaded in your browser. This should give you a URL which you can copy and paste as a hyperlink into your Easy Site Wizard. The URL will look something like "yourdomain.com/PhotoAlbums/album_1286006177/"

spider

In computing, a hyperlink  is a reference to data that the reader can directly follow, or that is followed automatically. A hyperlink points to a whole document or to a specific element within a document. Hypertext is text with hyperlinks. A software system for viewing and creating hypertext is a hypertext system, and to create a hyperlink is to hyperlink.A user following hyperlinks is said to navigate or browse the hypertext.

Bournemouth events|Function rooms in Bournemouth

keiooz

He might be referring to a normal link that will point to his website. It can be called as hyperlink; however, is there any other way to do this?

martin86
Master User

do you have to store the galleries inside of albums? I have four galleries built and am trying to display each gallery on a page but it's not showing the proper images that are within the gallery. I'm using the NextGen widget for displaying on the right sidebar. I can't tell if I'm building the galleries/albums wrong or if there's a glitch. It's really starting to peeve me off as I've been screwing with it for 4 hours.