cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

php session support

senafoxx

i'm trying to install a product called Jamroom on my website and the installer is constantly restarting....their support guys have told me to make sure that "php session support" has been enabled on my web server....??...i can only find the php manager which allows me select php 4 or php 5...??...is there any other location where i can enable php session support ...??

thanks....

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

chrismcl
Power User

The problem isn't that. I have never heard of it before so went and had a look at their support section of their website. I seen this jump out at me straight away, "Safe Mode". What you need to do is get in touch with our Value Added Services team to see if this can be changed. The contact number is 0845 600 7020. And ask for the Value Added Services Team. Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

chrismcl
Power User

The problem isn't that. I have never heard of it before so went and had a look at their support section of their website. I seen this jump out at me straight away, "Safe Mode". What you need to do is get in touch with our Value Added Services team to see if this can be changed. The contact number is 0845 600 7020. And ask for the Value Added Services Team. Hope this helps.

senafoxx

thanks for your reply chrismcl....

i'l contact value added services....

cheers...!!