cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

redirect from landline to 0845

Mr_Quattro

Hi - could anyone tell me how to arrange a redirect from a regular landline (actually a broadband second line) to an 0845 number? The configuration menu in BT's broadband SW doesn't allow it. It's likely that it involves a third party supplier - does anyone know of a company who will provide a landline TO 0845 number redirect service? Note I'm NOT looking for 0845 TO landline - there are millions of those. Any advice would be massively appreciated.

Many thanks

Alan

1 REPLY 1

Fiona
Grand Guru

Hi

You should be able to set up your BT Business Broadband Voice to divert to an 0845 number, this can be set up through the web-care page. The caller will pay for the first stage (from their phone to your number) and you will pay for the second stage (from your phone to the number you have diverted it to).

If the line is a standard BT Business Telephone line you can set up call divert on this to an 0845 number by purchasing the call divert feature for £6.52 (+vat) per quarter, information on this can be found on the sales page. Again the caller will pay for the first stage (from their phone to your number) and you will pay for the second stage (from your phone to the number you have diverted it to).

I hope this helps

Kind Regards

Fiona

BT Business Forum Moderator

Like this post, or any others? Please click on the star image on the left hand side if you do.
If you ask a question by putting up the first post in a thread and a follow-up post answers your question correctly, please let other Forum members know which post contains the correct answer by clicking on the 'Accept as Solution' button on the right hand side of the post.