cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sainsburys vouchers

panzerwelly

can anyone help

i signed up to bt for broadband/infinity,phone and calls via topcash back in september.all went ahead with the service starting in october

part of the deal was £60 of sainsburys vouchers.i had not recived anything so wrote to bt.today they phoned me at saying i would need to check the web site at bt.com.

this seemed unusal to me and the caller was a bit vauge and when pressed he said carry out a serch of 'sainsbury vouchers' on the bt.com web site complewte the form and send it in to them

i have tried this with nil result.

can anyone shed any light on this?

thanks

2 REPLIES 2

JamesL

mcb138a

When I signed up to BT Infinity last mid-Sept the offer was that I would receive Sainsburys vouchers to the value of £125.  In mid January, some four months later I finally received the outstanding £50 and what a difficulty it has been to get BT to send me the offer total that I expected. I won't bore you with details of the phone calls, emails and promises that this has taken but it has been a tortuous process that I feel shows BT and their offer in a terrible light.

My advice to anyone re. offers such as this, is to stick with it and chase BT because you will eventually get it but I cannot understand why they have to be so difficult. If I sign up to a deal then I expect to get it,  I don't expect it to take so long and for BT to be so difficult in paying me what they legally owe me.

The superfast broadband is terrific but the BT service in dealing with the offers, that attracted me to their service, was quite frankly appalling.