cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

school is on your spam list

s_church

Hi, I'm the network manager at a secondry school and I think we've somehow made it onto the BT spam list.  How do we go about getting ourselves removed?

6 REPLIES 6

Plumly
Grand Master

How do you think your on a Spam List are you getting an Bounce back when you send mail, 

s_church

Whenb sending to BT email address we're not getting any bounch back message but we know the e-mails are not being recived.  The emails are leaving our site without any issue, our excahnge is reporting the e-mail as being sent.  Other e-mails we're sending are working fine, it only seems to be BT that we're having problems sending to.

Plumly
Grand Master

Your best Bet is to get someone who is Not getting the email to report it to the Helpdeks, An investigation will be created then to investigate where the email has gone and if there is a problem.

s_church

Is there any way I can raise this with the help desk?

Plumly
Grand Master

In Theroy its need to the BT Customer who reports it, as thats the only way to Validate with BT and thus get a fault raised

you could try the live chat system see if they can do anything but i suspect not, 

Ian1974

Hi S_Church,

Please can you send me a private message with the following details. (click my name, then send pvt message).

From

To

Date and time sent

Subject

I can look into doing a message trace and let you know what is happening with the e-mails.

Kind Regards,

Ian - F -

BT Business Support