cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am being billed for services I no longer have

tonyjames

I cancelled my business services back In Feb 2022 when we closed our offices. We terminated our broadband, landline and feature pack of course. We also had our number ported to the cloud. Due to a tech issue they had to reconnect our broadband so they could port the number prior termination. Without my knowledge they failed to end the contract and we have been paying every month since by direct debit. I contacted them in Sept about getting the funds back. They seem to have partially credited my account but the current bills still indicate we are paying for landlines and feature packs. This is not the first time BT have continued to bill me or my company for non existent services. Anyone who has had services from BT and has now migrated away need to make sure that they keep an eye out for any erroneous debits to BT. They seem to lack the necessary diligence or back office processes to get the job done properly. I realise that their front end and client facing services have been disjointed for some time, but it looks like the problem is endemic in all aspects of the company. BT please help me to understand whey you continue to bill me.

If my service are cancelled why am I still being charged for the following.

£9.64
Prompt Care
Rental period: 01 Oct 22 - 31 Oct 22 (VAT 20%)

This is the charge in advance for your Prompt Care at £0.00 per month

£0.00
Business Line Service

This is the charge in advance for your Business Line Service at £32.14 per month

£32.14
Calling Features Pack

This is the charge in advance for your Calling Feature Pack (1) at £5.03 per month

£5.03

3 REPLIES 3

SamG
Administrator
Administrator

Hi tonyjames,

I'm really sorry to hear this.

Can you send me a PM by heading to my profile and hitting "Send a Message" please? I'll need to take some of your account information so that I can look into this.

Thanks,

^SamG

alistair2

I am too. exactly the same issue

BethM
Administrator
Administrator

Hi alistair2

I can see you have made a separate post about this issue. I will reply to you there. 

^BethM