cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT Business Billing

LASS1

Please can someone help in regard to BT Business Billing through BT Home Counties. I have raised two complaints having been waiting 9 months for an upgraded service for my business broadband.I have been subjected to cancellations of service having been charged £13k for an early termination of contract which I didn't make.Service took 9 months no broadband for two weeks which had a serious effect on my business.

No response to complaints spending hours on the phone to sort out.

Who do I contact within this organisation that is going to finally recognise to these issues.

4 REPLIES 4

SFRG

This will be interesting. I have also been charged 12k for moving offices and asking BT to move my services to the new address. I was told as it was a new premises I needed a new contract. I have a legal action against our business currently. This sounds a bit too coincidental. I wonder how many of us there are.

BethM
Administrator
Administrator

Hi LASS1

I'm sorry your complaints haven't been resolved, can you please send me a private message so I can take some account details?

^BethM

My email is sue@lass.ltd

BethM
Administrator
Administrator

Hi LASS1

Please click on my username and then hit 'Send a message' to message me privately to discuss. 

^BethM