cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Engineers not showing up.

NicoleA

Hi,

We placed our Broadband order 2nd May, we had an engineer out for the the external work 9th May. He unfortunately couldn't do the work so advised someone will be back, we are now over 4 weeks with no visit.

I have called and emailed, each time I get told someone will be out to complete the work 'by the end of next week', I have been told this three times now. 

They have raised and escalated a complaint to speed up the booking, but this hasn't helped at all. 

Does anybody please have any suggestions or contact information? With how long this has gone on we are concerned there will come a time we will not have broadband, which just isn’t possible for our business. 

It feels really disheartening that the process to make an order was smooth and helpful, but then no one wants to reply or help afterwards.

I would really appreciate any assistance.

3 REPLIES 3

kelper
Guru

Phone sales and tell them you are thinking of moving.

AdamC
Administrator
Administrator

Hi Nicole,

If you can click on my profile and privately message me I can support you directly on this. Alternatively you can call 0800800152 and speak with our Order management team who will be able to raise a case for you and manage this install process.

Thank you

Adam

Henrrycage

Hello,

First of all check your Internet Service Provider(ISP), Escalate the Complaint, Document your Communication.

Thanks.