cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When Will I Get Fibre?

BobbyDotGov

Hi All

I have a second office in rural Scotland, and as you can imagine - whilst the views are simply delightful - the internet is soul-destroyingly slow. I know this cannot be helped given the location, but I was wondering where I can find an update as to when fibre will be available. It will be a glorious day in the office let me tell you!

Thanks in advance

Bob C

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Kelso_SanDiego

Hi Bob

Jealous of the views you have! I have family in the Highlands and its a beautiful part of the world!

I think I can assist you with your query. I used the Openreach checker here to find out when fibre was going to be made available in my area. It can be a bit vague, but it should advise you correctly. I think if you contact BT they have leased lines that you may be able to get also.

Hope this helps!

Kel

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Kelso_SanDiego

Hi Bob

Jealous of the views you have! I have family in the Highlands and its a beautiful part of the world!

I think I can assist you with your query. I used the Openreach checker here to find out when fibre was going to be made available in my area. It can be a bit vague, but it should advise you correctly. I think if you contact BT they have leased lines that you may be able to get also.

Hope this helps!

Kel

RyanJames
BT Employee
BT Employee

Hi Bob

Kel is spot on - that link should keep you right! And if you PM me your line number I can check if we have any alternatives to give you faster speeds 🙂

Regards

Ryan