cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wireless Setup

cafopuli

have a BT2700HGV router on BT Business (a little bit ancient I know, just like me!); currently have an open Wireless set up. I know the WEP key from the sticker on the side of the router. 

Can anyone help me by letting me know how I can set up a more secure wireless system, I would like the wireless user to have to input the WEP key when they connect.

Welcome to the world of live sex cams! Here you can find the hottest live sex cam models from all around the world, ready to take your pleasure to the next level. Whether you’re looking for a naughty, kinky show or something a bit more romantic, you’ll find it all here.

Our non nude live sex cams feature some of the most beautiful and talented models from around the globe. From petite and slender to curvy and voluptuous, we have a wide variety of models to choose from. We also have a variety of ethnicities and body types, so you can find someone who looks just like you or someone completely different.

Our models are all experienced in the art of live sex cam shows, so you can be sure that you’ll be getting the best performance possible. Whether you’re looking for a solo show or a group show, you’ll find something to suit your needs. Our models are all highly skilled and experienced, so you can be sure that you’ll be getting the best performance possible.

We also have a variety of special shows and events. From themed shows to special events, you’ll find something to make your experience even more exciting. Our models are always willing to try something new, so you can be sure that you’ll never get bored.

We also have a wide selection of toys and accessories to make your experience even more enjoyable. From vibrators and dildos to handcuffs and blindfolds, you’ll find something to make your experience even more exciting. Our models are always willing to try something new, so you can be sure that you’ll never get bored.

Our models are all highly skilled and experienced, so you can be sure that you’ll be getting the best performance possible. From popular webcam models like Mia Malkova and Riley Reid to up-and-coming stars like Abella Danger and August Ames, you’ll find something to suit your needs. We also have a wide selection of fetish models, so you can find someone who shares your particular kinks.

We also have a variety of payment options available, so you can be sure that you’ll be able to find something that works for you. From credit cards to PayPal and Bitcoin, you’ll find something to suit your needs. We also have a variety of discounts and special offers available, so you can be sure that you’ll be able to find something that works for you.

At Gay Live Sex Cams, we strive to provide the best experience possible. Our models are all highly skilled and experienced, so you can be sure that you’ll be getting the best performance possible. From popular webcam models like Mia Malkova and Riley Reid to up-and-coming stars like Abella Danger and August Ames, you’ll find something to suit your needs. We also have a wide selection of fetish models, so you can find someone who shares your particular kinks.

We also have a variety of payment options available, so you can be sure that you’ll be able to find something that works for you. From credit cards to PayPal and Bitcoin, you’ll find something to suit your needs. We also have a variety of discounts and special offers available, so you can be sure that you’ll be able to find something that works for you.

At Live Sex Cams, we strive to provide the best experience possible. Our models are all highly skilled and experienced, so you can be sure that you’ll be getting the best performance possible. We also have a wide selection of toys and accessories to make your experience even more enjoyable. From vibrators and dildos to handcuffs and blindfolds, you’ll find something to make your experience even more exciting.

So come join us and explore the world of live sex cams! With our wide selection of models, payment options, and special old-young live sex shows and events, you’ll be sure to find something to suit your needs. So come join us and explore the world of live sex cams!
3 REPLIES 3

BethM
Administrator
Administrator

Hi cafopuli

You can change your wireless security settings in your router admin settings.

1. Open your internet browser and type in http://home or http://192.168.1.254, press Enter.
  2. Click on the Wireless icon - the Wireless Configuration screen will appear.
  3. In Wireless Security, select the Authentication Type required.
  4. Click Save.
  5. You may be asked to enter your password - if you haven't changed it, the default password is the same as the serial number on the side of your hub.

^BethM

Leon69

@BethM wrote: Fragomen Connect

Hi cafopuli

You can change your wireless security settings in your router admin settings.

1. Open your internet browser and type in http://home or http://192.168.1.254, press Enter.
  2. Click on the Wireless icon - the Wireless Configuration screen will appear.
  3. In Wireless Security, select the Authentication Type required.
  4. Click Save.
  5. You may be asked to enter your password - if you haven't changed it, the default password is the same as the serial number on the side of your hub.

Thank you for sharing the solution, i will try to figure it out for more.

petergroft
Power User

BT BT2700HGV Router login and password
To login to BT BT2700HGV Router, Open your web browser and type the default IP Address 192.168.1.254 in the address bar
You should now see the router login page with 2 text fields where you can type a username and a password
The default username for your BT BT2700HGV router is blank and the default password is blank
In the login page of the router's web user interface, type-in the username & password, hit "Login" and now you should see the BT BT2700HGV router control panel

And no need to get your breathing rates high in case you have changed the username / password of BT BT2700HGV and forgot them, as you can just reset the BT BT2700HGV router by press-and-hold the reset button with a clip for about 15 seconds.

Hope You Find This Useful,

Peter