cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email spammed - account blocked

Ers2

Hello

My bt connect email account was used by spammers to send out bulk mail. I fixed that I think - by changing password - but am not able to send out emails - though can receive them.  Please can someone help and explain what I should do to get the bt (365) a/c unblocked? I have tried disconnecting from router hub but that hasn't helped.

Thanks for any suggestions.

20 REPLIES 20

cohenjas
Can someone please contact me and help me re sending emails from my brconnect.com account. Thanks

cohenjas
Is there a number I can call as this is still not working for over 5days. Thanks

PaulC1
Administrator
Administrator

Hi Cohenjas, 

I sent you a private message yesterday to help you. I will send another one just now.

Thanks

^PaulC1

cohenjas
Hi Paul, did u send an email, or WhatsApp? Or text?

PaulC1
Administrator
Administrator

Hi cohenjas,

I sent a private message on here. If you look at the top right of the page beside where it says "Log Out" there will be an envelope. Click on that and you will see my messages. 

Thanks

^PaulC1

IvoryHoward

did you fixed it? 

Jemic1

I am having the same issue.  I've had over 15,000 emails in the last 2 days.  I've blocked them so they now go to Junk (which I have to then delete) but also they all also go into Sent items.    They do not show on my email client (Outlook) or on the phone app but they show up on the web mail . 

Rocksalt1

Hi, I've been having problems with an account that seems to be banned from sending emails although I can still recieve them, I get the following error in the bouncebacks:

This message couldn't be delivered because the sending email address was not recognized as a valid sender. The most common reason for this error is that the email address is, or was, suspected of sending spam. Contact the organization's email admin for help and give them this error message.

Generating server: DB7PR07MB5578.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com

Remote server returned '550 5.1.8 Access denied, bad outbound sender AS(42004)'

I'd be grateful for any assistance in this matter.

Satchmo60

I cannot send emails from my btconnect business account as it states I'm suspected of sending spam emails, which I have not done. I did send one email to 200 people who parents of my music service but I have been told by a friend that he has received spam emails with my account name. I have changed my outlook password

Satchmo60

550 5.1.8 Access denied,