cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How does an ex-BT employee cancel a btconnect email address?

mattew

Hi,

I worked for BT for a number of years and have a couple of btconnect email addresses that I need to cancel. I've been round the loop with BT to cancel them but to no avail as I don't have an account number. The btconnect portal will not allow me to make any changes/cancel the addresses either. What I do have is the account owner details in Martlesham, alas who no longer works for BT, plus it seems there's no one there I can speak to about it!

Any ideas from anyone please?

Many thanks

Matt

2 REPLIES 2

BethM
Administrator
Administrator

Hi Mattew

I have received your private message and will respond shortly. 

^BethM

Noah5587

@mattew Blackboard UTSA wrote:

Hi,

I worked for BT for a number of years and have a couple of btconnect email addresses that I need to cancel. I've been round the loop with BT to cancel them but to no avail as I don't have an account number. The btconnect portal will not allow me to make any changes/cancel the addresses either. What I do have is the account owner details in Martlesham, alas who no longer works for BT, plus it seems there's no one there I can speak to about it!

Any ideas from anyone please?

Many thanks

Matt

I am also facing difficulties as I do not have an account number. I have contacted BT, but they were unable to assist me. The BT connect portal is also not allowing me to make any changes or cancel the addresses. I do have the account owner details in Martlesham, but unfortunately, they no longer work for BT. It seems that there is no one available for me to speak to about this issue. Please advise on how I can proceed with canceling these email addresses.