cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Linking email to an account ?

Argonaut

I have a small number of active   btconnect.com email addresses.

They were assigned to a Business account (about 15 years ago) that account ceased at least 10 years ago, since I have been accessing via my domestic broadband …. Though the accounts have never been linked to this in any way.

I now have a new Business account - my domestic broadband is being terminated at end of Aug.

Do I need to assign these email acounts to my current business account …….. or will they continue to work  ‘ unassigned’

Don’t want to run the risk of losing them.

5 REPLIES 5

markp
Grand Guru

Hi Argonaut

I would advise contacting the helpdesk to get the email addresses move from your old business about acrosss to the new one, so that they stay active and working, as if they are on an account that has no billable business products (brtoadband/webhosting) you stand the chance of them being cancelled/ceased.

Regards

Markp

Argonaut

OK ... will do ...

They have not been assigned to a valid account for more than 10 Years .............

but be just my luck to have a valid account again ... and get accounts cancelled.

Argonaut

Contacted help desk - seemed to cause confusion they had no idea how to do this.

Agent took my details and was to phone back in a cou[ple of days - after 3 weeks nothing. Seems to be a difficult task.

markp
Grand Guru

Hi Argonaut,

can you send me the details in an private message and I can get someone to take a look at the accounts for you.

Markp

Argonaut

Any update on this ... did send you the details as asked.