cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What have you done with my @btconnect.com email addresses

BT_is_rubbish

Ok

So bad enough I have to use a web browser to access my main @btconnect.com emails now but BT have gone and 'lost' three other email addresses I use.

I get an... err: Microsoft.Exchange.Services.Core.Types.ErrorNonExistentMailboxException if I try and log on to any one of them plus  I  just tried to email them from a non-BT email address and they all come back...

<xxxx.xxxx@btconnect.coml>: Host or domain name not found.

What have you done BT? Where have you put them? I would like them back please

4 REPLIES 4

kelper
Guru

You will catch more flies with honey than vinegar...

I suggest you start again with a neutral username, but hey, Im 67 and have mellowed with time.  The mods here will help and are far more responsive than the email or telephone support.  But you may not hear from them until tommorow.  Good luck.

BT_is_rubbish

Thanks kelper - well I am 68 as it happens and normally mellow but I only just realised that three email addresses had gone and I would quite like to know why.

Regarding the user name  - I tried over a dozen of different unusual names that all seemed to be unavailable - that might have had a bearing on my final choice 

kelper
Guru

I understand your frustration.  My caller ID was not working and I reported it six or seven times.  Each report was just closed off.  Eventually I found this forum.  The mods intervened and OpenReach had to install extra equipment in my local exchange.  All that happened very quickly.

BethM
Administrator
Administrator

Hi BT_is_rubbish 

Can you please send me a private message with some details so I can look into this for you?

^BethM