cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple mobiles-one number?

DawnSNAP

We are a small charity with 3 people job sharing and needing to communicate with service users.  Is there a way that they could each use their phone using the one mobile number so that they all see and receive texts and calls?  They use iphones.

9 REPLIES 9

BethM
Administrator
Administrator

Hi DawnSNAP

Looking over our products, it sounds like OnePhone may fit your needs. The page I've linked has a lot of information on this.

Beth

^BethM

Eva44

Unfortunately, you often cannot have multiple phones with the same number. Many phone companies simply don't support it. One exception is a product called Verizon Number Share, which lets you receive calls on multiple devices, but it mostly supports wearable devices like smartwatches rather than additional phones.

Macy's Employee Connection

Lenard

@DawnSNAP wrote: My Indigo Card

We are a small charity with 3 people job sharing and needing to communicate with service users.  Is there a way that they could each use their phone using the one mobile number so that they all see and receive texts and calls?  They use iPhone.

I don't think so this is possible.

Eleanor69

@Lenard wrote: My PepsiCo

I don't think so this is possible.

Google Voice (available for Android and iOS) offers a free phone number that rings multiple phones simultaneously, along with a package of other features, including voicemail, voice-to-text transcription, call recording, conferencing, special call-handling rules for both individual and groups of contacts, and visual voicemail.

Eleanor69

@DawnSNAP wrote: My PepsiCo

We are a small charity with 3 people job sharing and needing to communicate with service users.  Is there a way that they could each use their phone using the one mobile number so that they all see and receive texts and calls?  They use iphones.

In many cases, you can't have two phones with one number assigned by your phone company. However, you can often use call forwarding to send calls made to one number to another, and you can use services that will route calls to multiple phones.

Isobel69

Thank you all. I appreciate the information and advice you have shared.
LA Fitness Employee Portal

JonesS

The simplest way to get two phone numbers on one phone is by signing up for a VoIP phone service. This allows you to gain access to a VoIP phone number, which you can use to make and receive calls using an app on your mobile phone and computer.

TellPopeyes Survey

StefanHeisl

Thanks!

miamas

Signing up for a phone service that uses VoIP is the quickest and easiest way to get two phone numbers on a single device. This gives you access to a VoIP phone number, which you can use to make and receive calls using an app on your mobile phone as well as your computer. You can get access to a VoIP phone number by following these steps. flyingtogether