cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I NEED TO TALK TO SOMEONE HIGH LEVEL WHO CAN ACTUALLY HELP ME.

BMSUPPLIER

I NEED TO TALK TO SOMEONE HIGH LEVEL WHO CAN ACTUALLY HELP ME.
I've tried the chat, I've tried the phone and I've tried my manager account Aftab 3 Akram but everytime I contact BT I come with a different account balance, no explanation and BT is producing invoices for different amounts under the same invoice number! As far as I know this is ILLEGAL.
Background:
My business land line got cut off and some of you say it is for lack of payment. some of you say we have a balance of £3k and some of you say the balance is £5k. This includes termination charges but we have never received any correspondence informing that we owed money or that the account was being terminated!

Answers I need:
1) How and why my company passed from having only 1 bt account (*********) charged by direct debt to 2 bt accounts?
2) The new BT account never sent us any bills by post or email. So how would I know what to pay? Not to mention the fact that it took me 3 weeks to find out about this new account because your operators cannot inform me of an account unless I have the account number! And can't give the account number if I don't have the invoice.
3) How come I have 2 versions of Bill reference M042 UR for 2 different amounts?
4) Is there anyway we can keep using the same telephone number for the business if we manage to clear this mess?

My business is a virtual shop that takes orders over the phone. So you can imagine our losses for not having a working phone number anymore!!!!

1 REPLY 1

RyanJames
BT Employee
BT Employee

Hi BMSUPPLIER

Veyr sorry to hear you are having so many issues with this, it certainly sounds like you have been through the ringer. I can 100% understand your frustration, but I do not think this forum would be the right avenue for getting this sorted. What you would really need to do I would say is to contact the BT Business Billing team on 0845 600 6156 and ask them to raise a complaint for you. I understand you have already rang through and chatted through, but they would be the people you need to speak to regarding any discrepancies. Raising a complaint will get this escalated within the billing department, and you can get someone managing that complaint who can help tidy this mess up for you.

Sorry again you have had such a tough ride with this one, I do hope you can get it all sorted ASAP!

Regards

Ryan