cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Telephone/Broadband

Coffeearoma

Im currently moving my business, my current telephone provider isn't able to provide the service at my new premises (i need VOIP), I first spoke to BT on 16/5 regarding transferring my existing number to them and them setting me up at the new premises. The engineer didn't show up, I was told the job had been cancelled because they couldn't match the address. They kept opening the job and cancelling it everytime I called. Finally on 5th June I spoke to someone who told me its because they didn't realise they were moving the number from a different address, give her a few days and she would sort it. its now 18th june, no new job has been raised, no one replys to the "two way text system" they tell you to use. 

I cant find an email address to complain to, they cut me off from the online chat because I dont have an account, Ive wasted hours on the telephone and have been running my business for the last two weeks with no phone or internet - Can anyone point me in the right direction of who to speak to to sort this? I have no choice but to move to BT to keep my business number but boy if I could choose any other company right now I would!!

2 REPLIES 2

AdamC
Administrator
Administrator

Hi, if you can direct message me I can take your details and assist. Thank you, 

steven268danner

Hello,

I’m sorry to hear about the trouble you’re facing. Here’s a quick guide:

Escalate Issue: Contact BT’s customer service and ask for a manager or supervisor to escalate your issue.
Formal Complaint: Submit a formal complaint through BT’s official complaint channels.
Regulatory Body: If unresolved, contact a regulatory body like Ofcom for further assistance.
Keep records of all communications for reference.

Best regards

castlife disney com