cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bt moving address

Vladnosko1

Hello,

I am moving business broadboand and phone line from one address to another. It took me 1 months already and I am still nowhere. Our line still exists at old address which we left 1 months ago.

At new address - broadband is working and transfer was quick, BUT phone line through BT cloud still under process. Every day different person calling - does not know anything about providing service to me and simply to port number - I am waiting for months and no one can help me.

I will be contacting head office to resolve this issue.

I am trying to move 02086985905 to different address. At the moment no luck after 1 months waiting time and each BT representative is not knowledgeable about what is done. Only sending letters via emails with misleading information and further charges. When we call BT - they say: ignore them" - but still nothing done.

I will advise to stay away from such stressful company

If I would know that "Moving " from one place to another is such complicated job and cost me 40 hours on phone within 1 month - still do not know what is gong on as every person says different. 

Completion days was 5th Dec 2016; 16th Dec 2016 - now they say 23Dec. They simply do not know what they are doing and nobody is bothered at all. Time wasters. If I can not resolve this issue by Mon 19Dec - I will cancell all orders as I have full right for 14 days cancellation by law.

Thank you

0 REPLIES 0