cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ORDI Robot - Porting error (Security Lines)

TelecomsNovice

Hi all,

I'm trying to port a number across from a PSTN line to a Cloud system. Its a Geographic port order that I'm having the below issue with.

The line used to have a CCTV/Alarm companies services on, these were ceased and moved off the line approximately 3 weeks ago. However the Port is still failing as it says that the security lines are associated to the number/line.

I was told about an ORDI robot to clear this off? Is that the best option? How long do these take?

Many thanks,

J

3 REPLIES 3

BethM
Administrator
Administrator

Hi TelecomsNovice

An ORDI case would look to rectify any incorrect records relating to a line. Typically, once raised these can take 5 working days. This would be need to be raised from the service provider who currently owns the line. Is the line with us at BT Business? If so, please send me a Private Message with the account details so I can look into this further for you.

^BethM

TelecomsNovice

Hi Beth,

Thanks for your message! I'll PM you shortly - I'm not 100% sure if the Line is with you!

IS the ORDI service chargeable?

Many thanks

J

BethM
Administrator
Administrator

Hi TelecomsNovice

As it's correcting records, it certainly isn't when I've done it! I'll await your PM - if it turns out it's not us but rather with another provider, if you contact their Technical Support team and just tell me what you've told me, they should be able to sort this. 

^BethM