cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Formatting Forms

HSMM
OK, I got the form onto the website and got it to email me what people had put in the boxes, but it doesn't look very nice.  How can I change the width of the columns? or the style of the text?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

BLWRAVE
BT Partner
BT Partner

To change the color and font size you would have to edit the HTML code as this is not an option given in easysite wizard

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

orchie
Grand Master
Hi HSMM, Whats your domain name?

HSMM
I managed to change the font size and colour, but not the column widths

Alexander
BT Partner
BT Partner
In EasySite Wizard Pro / Editor click on your web form to bring up the Web Form Editor. At the top under Form is where you should be able to edit the form text and at the bottom under Element Properties, you should see a check box next Form Width. Check that box and adjust the numbers to get the desired effect. Try % versus pixels to see the difference in results. ..

PTWA

How did you change the font size and colour? I just can't seem to work it out and no-one has answered my post

BLWRAVE
BT Partner
BT Partner

To change the color and font size you would have to edit the HTML code as this is not an option given in easysite wizard

BLWRAVE
BT Partner
BT Partner

you can got to http://www.w3schools.com/html/html_colors.asp to see the colors codes this site should help with some of you questions, i have used this site a lot