cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding business mobile to online profile to amalgamate payments

mrfill

We have phone lines, internet, mobile and mobile broadband accounts and want to be able to administer these online. The phone and internet lines are there already but I am having the devil's own job trying to get the mobile and mobile broadband accounts online. When adding the accounts, these are rejected as the account references start MC001 which is invalid for the system.

It has been suggested that OneBill will amalgamate the accounts but then this is not accessible online.

I don't want or need to have one payment to cover this multitude of sins, I just want to be able to see what's going on, what calls have been made and the ability to pay ALL the BT  bills online. 

Having spent 5 years testing BT billing systems at Martlesham, I can appreciate that such a basic requirement may have been overlooked. I also understand that there may be a way to achieve this but finding the method requires someone 'in the know'.

Has anyone managed to achieve this yet?

Phil

1 REPLY 1

Tracey
Guru

Hi Phil,

At the moment Onebill online will be available towards the end of the year, this should solve the issues that you are having. Mobile as a stand alone product will not be available as of yet, however we are working to have this option open to BT Mobile customer

Hope this is of help to you.

Kind regards

Tracey

Forum Moderator

If you like a post please click on the star image on the left-hand side of the post.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other Forum members know by clicking on Accept as Solution on the right-hand side of the answer post. Please also consider replying to the post stating that your question has been answered successfully.