cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT PC Fax

TomKelly

Hi,

I set myself a BT PC Fax account, but cannot for the life of me remember what the number was I had set up.

Is there any way I can retrieve this number?

Cheers,

Tom

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Tracey
Guru

Hi TomKelly,

You would need to speak to the Technical Team who would be able to assist you with the log on details.

These would need to be double checked.

Hope this is of help

Tracey

BT Forum Moderator

If you like a post please click on the star image on the left-hand side of the post.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other Forum members know by clicking on Accept as Solution on the right-hand side of the answer post. Please also consider replying to the post stating that your question has been answered successfully.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Tracey
Guru

Hi Tom,

When did you set up your account?

Thanks

Tracey

BT Business Forum Moderator

If you like a post please click on the star image on the left-hand side of the post.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other Forum members know by clicking on Accept as Solution on the right-hand side of the answer post. Please also consider replying to the post stating that your question has been answered successfully.

TomKelly

Would have been about 1 month or so ago.

Tracey
Guru

Hi TomKelly,

You can retrieve your log on details by logging into the BT PC Fax Login page

Once you are logged in there you will be able to see all your account details.

Hope this helps

Thanks

Tracey

BT Business Forum Moderator

TomKelly

This is beyond a joke now.

I set up a different account, on a different email address. I received my password, I have my username, but I am now being told to "check that you entered your username and password correctly"

I am copying and pasting the details from the email, so they cannot be wrong!

Tracey
Guru

Hi TomKelly,

You would need to speak to the Technical Team who would be able to assist you with the log on details.

These would need to be double checked.

Hope this is of help

Tracey

BT Forum Moderator

TomKelly

They just told me to email "pcfax@btpcfax.co.uk"

I have sent countless emails to this address, and still have not received 1 reply!

Tracey
Guru

Hi TomKelly,

I am really sorry that you haven't had a reply as they are normally very quick to respond to the emails.

Im afraid you would need to try emailing them again.

Thanks

Tracey

BT Forum Moderator