cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT-Utterly Useless and spent an hour on the phone with no results BOS<Order Number Removed>

leegardner

Our accountant advises that everything should be in our business name so we sign up for Business Broadband, everything is activated as of last night (Monday 11th). Lots of emails and letters saying everything is up and running. It would help if they had delivered the business hub though! Was told it was going to be here last Friday. Rang this morning and after twenty minutes waiting was told it would be here today. It is now 17.36 in the afternoon and I doubt it will turn up today. Just spent another twenty two minutes on the end of a ringing phone line saying how they are very busy!! If they got it right first time their workload woulkd be halved for a start. Tried the online advisor but spent another twenty minutes moving from 6th to 5th in the queue. If you lot worked for me you would be sacked. Let's just call it quits and we can go and try and find a competent company to deal with. I haven't got the time to keep chasing non performers.

2 REPLIES 2

leegardner

Just to add insult to injury. having waited in the online queue for over an hour, the session is cancelled as "no agents are available". Looking at the forums, this has happened to others too. So to draw another conclusion, BT are even worse than I thought. BT, your systems are obviously completely useless and unfit for purpose, you should hang your heads in shame. For a company whose business is communications you haven't got a clue about how to communicate with your customers. Either your systems, or maybe just the so-called managers, who don't seem to be managing anything should be got rid of immediately.   

Fiona
Grand Guru

Hi

I am sorry about the difficulties you have experiencing with BT Business. Have you now received your BT Business router?

Kind Regards

Fiona

BT Business Forum Moderator

Like this post, or any others? Please click on the star image on the left hand side if you do.
If you ask a question by putting up the first post in a thread and a follow-up post answers your question correctly, please let other Forum members know which post contains the correct answer by clicking on the 'Accept as Solution' button on the right hand side of the post.